The Week Ahead…
by Larry Janezich
Monday, February 15
Presidents Day. City government closed. No trash pickup.
Tuesday, February 16
ANC6A Alcohol Beverage Licensing Committee meets at 7:00pm at Sherwood Recreation Center, 10th and G Streets, NE.Cancelled
- Capitol Hill Restoration Society Board of Directors meets at 6:30pm, Capitol Hill Townhomes, 750 6th Street, SE, Second Floor.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- ANC6A Economic Development Committee meets at 7:00pm, Sherwood Recreation Center, 10th and G Streets, NE.
Among items of the Agenda:
1120 Park Street, NE. Minor Modification for a special exception to allow a detached garage addition serving a one-family dwelling.
- PSA 106 meets at 7:00pm in the Community Room, 400 M Street, SE.
- PSA 105 meets at 7:00pm, Southwest Public Library, 900 Wesley Place, SW (corner of Wesley Place and K St. SW)
Thursday, February 18
- PSA 108, featuring MPD Acting Captain Damion Taylor, meets at 7:00pm, at Liberty Baptist Church, 527 Kentucky Avenue, SE.