The Week Ahead … Highlights … and Some Photos from the Past Week
by Larry Janezich
Posted: January 13, 2021
- Monday – Mayor Bowser, DDOT Director Lott at ANC6D virtual meeting.
MONDAY, JUNE 14
ANC6D has scheduled a virtual meeting at 7:00pm.
For info on joining the meeting, go here: https://www.anc6d.org/virtualmeeting/
Items on the draft agenda:
Presentations & Resolutions:
- Mayor Muriel Bowser – ANC 6D Q&A and FY22 Budget
- DDOT Director Everett Lott – ANC 6D Q&A
- Deputy Mayor Turnage, DC Health and Human Services – ANC 6D Q&A and Local Encampments
- Linda Harllee Harper, Director, Building Blocks DC – Gun Violence Prevention
- Frederick Douglass Memorial Bridge Construction Management Training Program
- RS Liquors (Cap Liquors) – 1301 South Cap Street
- Harry’s Reserve – 909 New Jersey Ave SE
- Malfam, LLC (Hill Spirits) – 1015 Half Street SE
- WL Holdings (Cordial Craft Wine, Beer, & Spirits) – 35 Sutton Square
- Greenleaf Buzzard, LLC (The Point) – 2100 2nd Street SW
- Bardo, LLC (Bardo River Brewery) – 25 Potomac Ave SE
- IHI-DC, LLC (ILILI DC) – 100 District Square
- BHG Waterfront, LLC – 715 Wharf St SW, #519 A-B
- Frager Enterprises, Inc (Nightengale) – 600 Water Street SW
- Intercontinental Hotel – 801 Wharf Street SW, SMD
- Update and prospective DDOT letter on Buzzard Point Bike Trail proposal
- Buzzard Point Stacks – Update & possible letter to DDOT on conditions on public space permit
- Resolution to support SW BID extension of services south of M Street SW
- DDOT budget letter re: tree boxes
- DOEE retrofitting $5 million for environmental issues in public housing
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16
ANC6A Economic Development & Zoning Committee holds a virtual meeting at 7:00pm.
For info on joining the meeting, go here: https://anc6a.org/community-calendar/
Among items on the draft agenda:
- Discussion of the standard and approaches to be used for reviewing special exception requests to regulations governing the building of a rear wall that extends more than ten feet past an adjoining property.
- 1226 Duncan Place, NE. Zoning Adjustment Application for a special exception from the lot occupancy restrictions, the minimum rear yard requirements, and the rear addition restrictions, to raze an existing rear addition and construct a new, two-story, rear addition.