The Week Ahead….
by Larry Janezich
Monday, July 17
- ANC6A Transportation & Public Space Committee Meets at 7:00pm, Capitol Hill Towers, 900 G Street, NE.
Among items on the agenda:
Presentation by DDOT officials of 30% plans for Florida Avenue NE redesign project.
Tuesday, July 18
- ANC6B Outreach & Constituent Services Task Force meets at 7:00pm in Hill Center, 921 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE.
Agenda: Presentation and Discussion with DC Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (“DCRA”)
Melinda Bolling- Director DCRA
Matt LeGrant- Zoning Administrator, DCRA
Timothy R. Handy- Chief of Compliance/ Program Manager Regulatory Investigations Section & The Office of Consumer Protection Business & Professional Licensing Administration, DCRA
- ANC6A Alcohol Beverage Licensing Committee meeting, scheduled for 7:00pm at Sherwood Recreation Center, 10th and G Streets, NE, has been CANCELLED. The next scheduled ABL meeting will take place on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 7:00 pm at the Sherwood Recreation Center, Corner of 10th and G Sts. NE.
Wednesday, July 19
- ANC6A Economic Development & Zoning Committee meets at 7:00pm, at Sherwood Recreation Center, 10th and G Streets, NE.
Among items on the agenda:
1362 East Capitol Street, NE, zoning adjustment – special exception from the rear yard requirements of to construct a two-story rear addition to an existing one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone.
1203 D Street, NE, zoning adjustment – special exception from the lot occupancy requirements of to construct a two-story rear addition to an existing one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone.
237 Warren Street, NE, zoning adjustment – special exception from the rear yard requirements of and from the upper floor addition requirements to construct a rear and third-story addition to an existing two-story one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone.
225 Tennessee Avenue, NE, zoning adjustment from the rear yard requirements to construct a three-story rear addition to an existing one-family dwelling in the RF-1 Zone.
226 12th Place, NE, – applicant seeks support for HPO approval of plan to convert an existing two-story, two-unit row house to a single-family residence and do a 10-foot extension at the rear of the house.
Thursday, July 20
- Police Service Area (PSA) 108 meets at 7:00pm, Liberty Baptist Church, 527 Kentucky Avenue, SE
Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Ward 6 Democrats will hold their Biennial Membership Meeting to elect officers and conduct other business on Saturday, July 22, from 10am to 2pm at the NE Library, 330 7th Street, NE. Nominations for officers will be accepted up to the election time. Contact Chuck Burger @ email@example.com or (202) 258-5316.