The Week Ahead….Developers Present Plans for Boys and Girls Club on Thursday
by Larry Janezich
Monday, October 30
- ANC6B Executive Committee meets at 7:00pm in Hill Center, to set the agenda for the full Executive Committee meeting on November 14.
Wednesday, November 1
- ANC 6C Planning, Zoning, and Economic Development Committee meets at 7:00pm, at Northeast Library, 7th & D Streets, NE.
Among items on the draft agenda:
1121 Abbey Place, NE: Zoning Application for special exceptions to add a third floor and construct a four story rear addition.
19 Fourth St. NE/rear: Zoning Application for a special exception to perit a one family dwelling unit in an existing structure on an alley lot.
Discussion of proposed D.C. Comprehensive Plan amendments.
Discussion of Bill 22-0382, Union Market Tax Increment Financing Act of 2017.
Discussion of Nov. 14 Council Hearing on DCRA Management of the Vacant and Blighted Property Program.
Thursday, November 2
- ANC 6B Hill East Task Force meets to discuss proposals received the Deputy Mayor for Economic Development (DMPED) for the reuse of the former Boys and Girls Club, 7:00pm, St. Coletta of Greater Washington, 1901 Independence Avenue, SE. Task Force Char and ANC6B Commissioner Ridge has invited representatives of the Deputy Mayor for Economic Development (DMPED) and developers selected by DMPED to share proposals and answer questions from Commissioners and residents.
2. PSA 107 meets at 7:00pm, SE Library, 402 7th Street, SE.
3. Friends of Southeast Library (FOSEL) meet at 5:30pm SE Library, lower level.